Category:House of Dunkeld
The House of Dunkeld which consisted of female-line descendants of the House of Alpin. They ruled the Kingdom of Scotland from 1034 to 1040 and again from 1058 to 1286. Margaret of Scotland (Maid of Norway), granddaughter of the last male-line member, was the recognised heir from 1286 to 1290 but was never inaugurated.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to House of Dunkeld.|
Pages in category "House of Dunkeld"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Máel Coluim mac Alaxandair
- Malcolm III of Scotland
- Malcolm IV of Scotland
- Margaret of Huntingdon, Lady of Galloway
- Margaret of Huntingdon, Duchess of Brittany
- Margaret of Scotland, Queen of Norway
- Saint Margaret of Scotland
- Margaret, Maid of Norway
- Marie de Coucy
- Matilda of Chester, Countess of Huntingdon
- Matilda of Scotland