|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Manufacturing.|
Manufacturing is the transformation of raw materials into finished goods for sale, or intermediate processes involving the production or finishing of semi-manufactures.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Electronics manufacturing (3 C, 45 P)
- ► Garment industry (3 C, 20 P)
- ► Industrial processes (14 C, 137 P)
- ► Production and manufacturing (9 C, 152 P)
- ► Synthetic minerals (1 C, 9 P)
- ► Unit operations (12 P)
Pages in category "Manufacturing"
The following 127 pages are in this category, out of 127 total.
- Manufacturing bill of materials
- Manufacturing engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering Centre
- Manufacturing operations management
- Manufacturing process management
- Manufacturing resource planning
- Mass production
- Material requirements planning
- Materials data management
- Molecular assembler
- Muda (Japanese term)