|Wikibooks has a book on the topic of: Number Theory|
Traditionally, number theory is the branch of mathematics concerned with the properties of integers and many of its open problems are easily understood even by non-mathematicians. More generally, the field has come to be concerned with a wider class of problems that arise naturally from the study of integers. Number theory may be subdivided into several fields according to the methods used and the questions investigated. See for example the list of number theory topics.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Number theory.|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Computational number theory (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Geometry of numbers (4 P)
- ► Integer sequences (8 C, 131 P)
- ► Lattice points (1 C, 24 P)
- ► Number theorists (250 P)
- ► Prime numbers (3 C, 41 P)
- ► Quadratic forms (2 C, 33 P)
- ► Number theory stubs (63 P)
Pages in category "Number theory"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total.