Category:Ohio building and structure stubs
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to buildings and structures in Ohio. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Ohio building and structure stubs"
The following 108 pages are in this category, out of 108 total.
- C&O Railroad Bridge
- Capitol Square
- Carl Perkins Bridge
- Chillicothe Correctional Institution
- The Christ Hospital
- Cincinnati Southern Bridge
- Clay Wade Bailey Bridge
- Clermont County Airport
- Cleveland Athletic Club
- Cleveland Botanical Garden
- Cleveland Cinematheque
- Cleveland Clinic Lerner Research Institute
- Columbus Center (Ohio)
- Combs–Hehl Bridge
- S Bridge, National Road
- St. Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital (Cleveland, Ohio)
- St. Luke's Hospital (Maumee, Ohio)
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Sandusky station
- Schimmel-Conrades Science Center
- SeaGate Convention Centre
- Shoregate Towers
- Silver Memorial Bridge
- Simon Kenton Memorial Bridge
- Southeastern Correctional Institution
- Southern Park Mall
- R. A. Stranahan Arboretum
- Sylvania Sports and Exhibition Center