Category:Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania building and structure stubs
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to buildings and structures in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania building and structure stubs"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.
- St. Boniface Roman Catholic Church (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- St. John the Baptist Ukrainian Catholic Church
- Saint Joseph's House of Hospitality (Pittsburgh)
- Schenley Bridge
- Schenley Tunnel
- Senator Robert D. Fleming Bridge
- Shadyside Presbyterian Church
- South Tenth Street Bridge
- St. Mary Cemetery, Pittsburgh