Category:Politics of the United States
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Politics of the United States.|
This category is for articles on the conduct, practice, and doctrine of politics in the United States. For articles on official U.S. government institutions and offices, see Category:Government of the United States.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Politics of the United States by issue (5 C, 2 P)
- ► Politics of the United States by state (47 C, 3 P)
- ► Elections in the United States (12 C, 35 P)
- ► United States federal policy (6 C, 17 P)
- ► Political history of the United States (21 C, 96 P)
- ► Human rights in the United States (7 C, 24 P)
- ► United States legislation (3 C)
- ► American political media (2 C, 10 P)
- ► Opinion polling in the United States (12 P)
- ► Political organizations in the United States (4 C, 153 P)
- ► Political advocacy groups in the United States (8 C, 217 P)
- ► Political parties in the United States (9 C, 32 P)
- ► American political people (8 C)
- ► United States politics stubs (3 C, 271 P)
Pages in category "Politics of the United States"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.