Category:Professional and trade magazines
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
A trade magazine or trade journal is a publication that targets a particular industry, trade, or business.
- Academic magazines category
- Business magazines category
- Business and management journals category
- Economics journals category
- Labour journals category
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Business magazines (4 C, 34 P)
- ► Education magazines (1 C, 32 P)
- ► Fashion magazines (3 C, 32 P)
- ► Library science magazines (6 P)
- ► Tourism magazines (2 C, 37 P)
- ► Trade magazine stubs (115 P)
Pages in category "Professional and trade magazines"
The following 128 pages are in this category, out of 128 total.