From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Radiobiology is the study of the response of biological tissues to ionizing radiation.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Radiobiologists (1 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Radiobiology"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- Radiation dose reconstruction
- Radiation exposure
- Radiation hormesis
- Radiation protection
- Radiation therapy
- Radioactive contamination
- Radiological Protection Institute of Ireland
- Radiological warfare
- Radiological weapon
- Radiotrophic fungus
- Radium and radon in the environment
- Roentgen equivalent man
- Röntgen equivalent physical