||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Library of Congress||GV|
A sport consists of a physical activity or skill carried out under a publicly agreed set of rules, and with a recreational purpose: for competition, for self-enjoyment, to attain excellence, for the development of skill, or some combination of these. The difference of purpose is what characterises sport, combined with the notion of individual (or team) skill or prowess.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Sports business (4 C, 17 P)
- ► Sports culture (16 C, 38 P)
- ► Sports events (3 C, 1 P)
- ► History of sports (12 C, 36 P)
- ► Sports instruction (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Sports-related lists (6 C, 30 P)
- ► Sports museums (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Sports seasons (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Sports venues (6 C, 14 P)
- ► Sports stubs (7 C, 380 P)
Pages in category "Sports"
This category contains only the following page.