Category:Transportation in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
This category includes modes and categories of, and organizations relating to transport in the city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Port Authority of Allegheny County (1 C, 16 P)
Pages in category "Transportation in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- P&W Subdivision
- Pennsylvania Canal
- Pennsylvania Route 380
- Pennsylvania Route 50
- Pennsylvania Route 51
- Pennsylvania Route 576
- Pennsylvanian (train)
- Pittsburgh and Butler Street Railway
- Pittsburgh and Castle Shannon Tunnel
- Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Chicago and St. Louis Railroad
- Pittsburgh, Fort Wayne and Chicago Railway
- Pittsburgh, Harmony, Butler and New Castle Railway
- Pittsburgh IAP Air Reserve Station
- Pittsburgh International Airport People Movers
- Pittsburgh and Lake Erie Railroad
- Pittsburgh Light Rail
- Pittsburgh Parking Authority
- Pittsburgh Railways
- Pittsburgh Southern Railway
- Pittsburgh Wayfinder System
- Pittsburgh and West Virginia Railway
- Port Authority of Allegheny County
- Port of Pittsburgh Commission