Category:Treaties of Bahrain
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|← Kingdom of Bahrain (protectorate)|
Treaties concluded or ratified by Bahrain.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Treaties of Bahrain"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total.
- Cape Town Treaty
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety
- Charter of the Arab League
- Chemical Weapons Convention
- Chicago Convention on International Civil Aviation
- Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Optional Protocol on the Involvement of Children in Armed Conflict
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty
- United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods
- United Nations Convention against Corruption
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Civil Aviation
- Protocol for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Fixed Platforms Located on the Continental Shelf
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation
- Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs
- 1926 Slavery Convention
- Supplementary Convention on the Abolition of Slavery
- SOLAS Convention
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants