Category:Treaties of Ethiopia
|← Transitional Ethiopia|
Treaties concluded or ratified by Ethiopia. Where appropriate, articles should be placed in the subcategories. This category may contain articles about treaties concluded or ratified by Ethiopia since 21 August 1995, when the current constitution was adopted and the Transitional Government of Ethiopia came to an end.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Peace treaties of Ethiopia (3 P)
Pages in category "Treaties of Ethiopia"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Chemical Weapons Convention
- Optional Protocol on the Involvement of Children in Armed Conflict
- Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty
- Constitutive Act of the African Union
- Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals
- Convention on the Protection and Promotion of the Diversity of Cultural Expressions
- United Nations Convention against Corruption
- Cotonou Agreement