Category:Treaties of Nauru
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|← Commonwealth of Australia|
Treaties concluded or ratified by Nauru.
Pages in category "Treaties of Nauru"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety
- Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons
- Chemical Weapons Convention
- Chicago Convention on International Civil Aviation
- Convention on the Rights of the Child
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty
- Convention on Cluster Munitions
- United Nations Convention against Corruption
- Cotonou Agreement
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Civil Aviation
- Protocol for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Fixed Platforms Located on the Continental Shelf
- Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation
- South Pacific Regional Trade and Economic Co-operation Agreement
- Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants