Volcanology (also spelled vulcanology), is a branch of geology that deals with the study of volcanoes, lava, magma, and related geological phenomena.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Volcanology.|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Volcanology"
The following 111 pages are in this category, out of 111 total.
- Vesicular texture
- Volcanic belt
- Volcanic explosivity index
- Volcanic gas
- Volcanic glass
- Volcanic hazards
- Volcanic rock
- Volcano Disaster Assistance Program
- Volcano Hazards Program
- Volcano observatory
- Volcano tectonic earthquake
- Volcano warning schemes of the United States
- Volcanological Survey of Indonesia