Category:Wikipedia articles incorporating a citation from the 1911 Encyclopaedia Britannica without Wikisource reference
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than content. Do not include this category in content categories.
This is a tracking category. It builds and maintains a list of pages primarily for the sake of the list itself. Pages are added to tracking categories through templates.
|Administrators: Please do not delete this category even if it is empty!
This category may be empty occasionally or even most of the time.
This category is for Wikipedia articles incorporating a citation from the 1911 Encyclopaedia Britannica without Wikisource reference.
Pages in category "Wikipedia articles incorporating a citation from the 1911 Encyclopaedia Britannica without Wikisource reference"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 1,046 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Luke Wadding
- Robert Walker (painter)
- Edmund Waller
- Hardress Waller
- William Waller
- Walter Blount, 1st Baron Mountjoy
- Lucy Walter
- Brian Walton (bishop)
- Wandering Jew
- Archibald Johnston
- Benjamin Waugh
- Frederick Wedmore
- Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington
- David Ames Wells
- Welsh Marches
- Wettin Castle
- George Whetstone
- White wedding
- Bulstrode Whitelocke
- Ralph Widdrington (academic)
- Thomas Widdrington
- William Widdrington, 1st Baron Widdrington
- David Wilkie (artist)
- William Blount, 4th Baron Mountjoy
- William Cathcart, 1st Earl Cathcart
- William Cowper
- William Cowper, 1st Earl Cowper
- William Edward Norris
- William Parker, 4th Baron Monteagle
- William Stewart, 1st Earl of Blessington
- William Widdrington, 4th Baron Widdrington
- Sir Watkin Williams-Wynn, 3rd Baronet
- Charles Rivers Wilson
- John Wilson (Scottish writer)
- Władysław IV Vasa
- Woburn Abbey
- Anthony Wood
- William Worcester
- Battle of Wörth
- Thomas Wyon