|Full name||Cayetano Ré Ramírez|
|Date of birth||7 February 1938|
|Place of birth||Asunción, Paraguay|
|Date of death||26 November 2013(aged 75)|
|Place of death||Elche, Spain|
|Height||1.63 m (5 ft 4 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Ré began his career in Asunción, playing for clubs like Cerro Porteño and Club Guaraní before signing for Spanish side Elche CF in 1959. After three seasons with Elche, Ré was signed by FC Barcelona where he spent the best years of his career, especially in the 1964-1965 season in which he scored 26 goals and won the Pichichi Trophy (awarded to the top scorer of the league). After playing for four years in Barcelona (where he scored 90 goals in total) he moved to RCD Espanyol.
After retiring from football, Re became a football coach. His best coaching job was leading the Paraguay national team to the knock-out stage in the 1986 FIFA World Cup.
- Paraguayan League: 1954 (with Cerro Porteño)
- Copa del Rey: 1962/63 (with FC Barcelona)
- Inter-Cities Fairs Cup (now UEFA Cup): 1965/66 (with FC Barcelona)
- Pichichi trophy: 1964/65 (with FC Barcelona)
- CD Eldense - Spain
- UD Almería - Spain
- Onteniente - Spain
- Córdoba CF - Spain
- Elche CF - Spain
- Club Guaraní - Paraguay
- Paraguayan national football team
- Club Necaxa - Mexico
- Real Betis - Spain
- Cerro Porteño - Paraguay
- Deportes Temuco - Chile