Choro Q 64 2: Hachamecha Grand Prix Race
|Choro Q 64 2|
|Mode(s)||Single player, multiplayer|
Choro Q 64 2:Hacha-Mecha Grand Prix Race (チョロＱ６４ ２ ハチャメチャグランプリレース translates to "ChoroQ 64 2：Hacha-Mecha Grand Prix Race"?) is a racing game released in 1999 in Japan for the Nintendo 64. It is the sequel to Choro Q 64 (Penny Racers outside of Japan) and is part of the Choro Q series. The game is also compatible with the Game Boy Color game Choro Q Hyper Customable GB, using the GB Transfer Pak.
Start the game and choose the Race Mode.
- New Track
You can create your own racetracks.
- Single race
You can try a race and if you place at 1st–3rd, you can get a part from other racers. If you placed at 4th–6th, you may be taken your part.
- Grand Prix
You can enter the Grand Prix. Can choose the cup from three cups: Toy Chest Cup, Treasure Chest Cup, and ChoroQ Cup.
The Grand Prix has 3 races. If you place at 1st–3rd, you can get a part from three rare parts.
- Time Trial
You can try the time trial and create the one of own Ghost Racer.
2–4 Players can try the mode. Also, can enter your own racetrack that you created at New Track mode.
- はじめのサーキット (First Circuit Hajime no Sākitto) – Road Type: Road – A basic and easy circuit
- はいこうのまち (Disused Town Haikō no Machi) – Road Type: Off-Road – A mines-based racecourse
- リゾートのしま (Resort Island Rizōto no Shima) – Road Type: Road – A resort hotels and beach-based racecourse
- ジャングルいせき (Ruins in jungle Janguru Iseki) – Road Type: Off-Road – A jungle and ruins-based racecourse
- じょうかまち (Castleside City Jōka-machi) – Road Type: Road – A European castle and castleside city-based racecourse
- しゅぎょうじょう (Training Area Shugyō-jō) – Road Type: Off-Road – A Chinese training area-based racecourse
- ゆきのくに (Snow Country Yuki no Kuni) – Road Type: Snow – Snow country and cave-based racecourse
- あやしげなむら (Weird Town Ayashige-na-Mura) – Road Type: Off-Road – Night, dark, and weird town-based racecourse
- きんこうのサーキット (Cityside Circuit Kinkō no Sākitto) – Road Type: Road – A City and circuit-based racecourse
- Instruction Booklet page 6
|This racing game–related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|