Error creating thumbnail: File missing
Pascoe and Brendan Rodgers in 2012
|Full name||Colin James Pascoe|
|Date of birth||9 April 1965|
|Place of birth||Port Talbot, Wales|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|1992–1993||→ Swansea City (loan)||15||(4)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
On 31 May 2012, Liverpool confirmed that three from Swansea City - assistant manager Pascoe, performance analyst Chris Davies and performance consultant Glen Driscoll - would leave with immediate effect to follow manager Brendan Rodgers in a move to Liverpool.
On 30 December 2012, Pascoe took charge of the Liverpool team against Q.P.R., as manager Brendan Rodgers had a virus. This was the second time Pascoe had taken over managerial duties, having previously taken charge against Arsenal whilst at Swansea. Liverpool won the game 3-0. 
In June 2015, Pascoe was sacked by Liverpool as assistant manager.
- "Rodgers Not Joining Liverpool Alone...". live4liverpool.com. 31 May 2012. Retrieved 10 June 2012.
- "QPR vs Liverpool". www.premierleague.com. 30 December 2012.
- "Liverpool sack assistant manager Colin Pascoe - sources". ESPN. 6 June 2015. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
- Pascoe's profile at Soccerbase
- Colin Pascoe at National-Football-Teams.com
- Profile at Worldfootball.net
|This biographical article related to Welsh association football is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|