From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up colonization or colonisation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colonization is the process of establishing a colony.
Colonization or colonisation may also refer to:
- Colonisation (biology), process in biology by which a species spreads to new areas
- Space colonization, human migration to other bodies in the Solar System
- Colonization (series), a trilogy of books by Harry Turtledove
- Sid Meier's Colonization, a computer game released by Microprose in 1994
- Civilization IV: Colonization, a 2008 remake of the 1994 game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colonization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.