From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up conspirator, conspiracy, conspire, or conspiracy theory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conspirator(s) may refer to:
- Conspirator (1949 film), a British film
- Conspirator (novel), a 2009 novel set in C. J. Cherryh's Foreigner universe
- The Conspirator, a 2010 historical drama film by Robert Redford
- Conspirators (film), a 2013 Hong Kong film by Oxide Pang
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Conspiracies.|
- Conspirateurs, a French board game
- Conspiracy (disambiguation)
- Conspiracy theory (disambiguation)
- List of conspiracy theories, a collection of the most popular unproven theories related but not limited to clandestine government plans, elaborate murder plots, suppression of secret technology and knowledge, and other supposed schemes behind certain political, cultural, and historical events
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conspirator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.