Daniel Rutherford Haldane
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
On 17 September 1856 he married Charlotte Elizabeth Lowthrop (died 11 September 1908), daughter of James Lowthrop of Welton Hall.
- Charlotte Wilhelmina Lowthrop Haldane
- <unknown female> (1857-?)
- Margaret Harriet Rutherford Haldane
- Edith Millicent Haldane, (1861-1862)
- Alice Mary Haldane, (1861-?)
- General Sir James Aylmer Lowthorpe Haldane (1862-1950)
- Anne Evelyn Haldane, (1864-?) married Charles John Haldane Hogg, son of Sir Frederick Russell Hogg.
- Stephen, Leslie; Lee, Sidney, eds. (1890). . Dictionary of National Biography. 24. London: Smith, Elder & Co.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
|This Scottish biographical article related to medicine is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|