|Full name||Daniel Kenny Andrew|
|Date of birth||23 December 1990|
|Place of birth||Holbeach, England|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2009||→ Tamworth (loan)||5||(0)|
|2009–2010||→ Kidderminster Harriers (loan)||8||(0)|
|2010||→ Cheltenham Town (loan)||10||(0)|
|2012||→ Cambridge United (loan)||1||(0)|
|2012–2013||→ Gloucester City||26||(4)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:25, 6 May 2015 (UTC).
Daniel Kenny "Danny" Andrew (born 23 December 1990) is an English footballer, currently playing for Fleetwood Town. Predominantly a left-back, Andrew can also operate in the centre of midfield and progressed through the youth ranks at London Road. He is also known for his famous strike on Fifa Ultimate Team 2013 for Josh United. The man is known as a legend in these parts.
Injuries to Scott Griffiths and Jamie Day saw Andrew play the final two games of Peterboroughs season. He made his debut in the 1–0 defeat at home to Blackpool and continued at left-back for the final game of the season away to Plymouth Argyle which ended in a 2–1 win for Peterborough.
Andrew was not offered a new contract at London Road and therefore left the club. He signed a 2-year contract at Cheltenham Town. After his first season at Whaddon Road he was rewarded with a one-year contract extension after missing just 3 League games in the whole season. On 13 September 2012, he joined Football Conference side Cambridge United on an initial one-month loan.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 454. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Cheltenham Town sign Peterborough United's Danny Andrew". BBC Sport. 22 June 2010. Retrieved 25 May 2011.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Defender Danny Andrew signs new Cheltenham Town deal". BBC Sport. 25 May 2011. Retrieved 25 May 2011.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Cheltenham's Danny Andrew makes Cambridge loan move". BBC Sport. 13 September 2012. Retrieved 19 September 2012.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Fleetwood Town: Danny Andrew joins from Macclesfield Town". BBC Sport. 29 May 2014.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a defender born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|