Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'strict' not found.
21 May 1963 |
Southport, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom
|Spouse(s)||Diane Lonsdale (1993–present)|
David Lonsdale (born 21 May 1963) is an English actor. Until 2010, Lonsdale played David Stockwell in the long-running television series Heartbeat. He also played Peter Barlow in Coronation Street in 1986, and appeared in a minor role as a repo man in the 1997 feature film The Full Monty. In 2011, he appeared again in Coronation Street in a minor role working for a solicitor. In November 2011, Lonsdale appeared in Casualty (TV series). He returned to Coronation Street in May 2012 as Edwin Soames. He now presents a Sunday morning show, The Southport Arts Show, on community radio station Mighty FM. He married his wife, Diane, in 1993.
- Don't be fooled by Dales' 'village idiot' Manchester Evening News
- David Lonsdale in Coronation Street corrie.net
- ↑ Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'strict' not found.
- Articles with hCards
- No local image but image on Wikidata
- Articles with unsourced statements from November 2014
- 1963 births
- Living people
- English male television actors
- People educated at King George V College
- English radio personalities
- English male film actors
- Male actors from Lancashire
- People from Southport
- 20th-century English male actors
- 21st-century English male actors
- English television actor stubs