From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Design fiction is a method of critical design that uses fictional and narrative scenarios to envision, explain and raise questions about possible futures for design and the society.         
- Joshua Tanenbaum. "What is design fiction?"
- Julian Bleecker. "A Short Essay on Design, Science, Fact, and Fiction:"
- Julian Bleecker. "A Short Slideshow on Design, Science, Fact, and Fiction: "
- David Kirby. "The Future is Now:"
- Bruce Sterling. "On Design Fictions:"
- Bruce Sterling. "Interactions Article on Design Fictions:"
- Bruce Sterling. "Curated list of Design Fiction videos: "
- Paul Dourish and Genevieve Bell. "Resistance is Futile: Reading Science Fiction alongside Ubiquitous Computing: "
- Joshua Tanenbaum, Karen Tanenbaum, Ron Wakkary. "Steampunk as Design Fiction:"
- Stuart Reeves. "Envisioning Ubiquitous Computing: "
- Johnson, Brian David (April 20, 2011), "Science Fiction Prototyping: Designing the Future with Science Fiction". Morgan & Claypool. ISBN 978-1608456550
|This design-related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|