From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Diran may refer to:
- Given name
- Diran, a given name in Western Armenian; the Eastern Armenian equivalent is Tiran
- Diran of Armenia, an Armenian King (339-350)
- Diran Adebayo (born 1968), British novelist, cultural critic and broadcaster
- Diran Alexanian (1881–1954), French Armenian cello teacher and musician
- Intra (Diran Chrakian) (1875-1921), Armenian poet, writer, painter and teacher who was a victim of the Armenian Genocide
- Diran Kelekian (1862-1915), Ottoman Armenian journalist, writer, editor and professor who was an Armenian Genocide victim
- Diran Manoukian (born 1919), French Armenian field hockey player
- Diran Noubar (born 1975), American film director of Armenian and Italian descent
- Family name
- Richard K. Diran (born 1949), American gemologist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.