From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up dogma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dogma is an established belief, doctrine or theological tenets.
Dogma may also refer to:
- Central dogma of molecular biology
- Dogma (Roman Catholic), the concept of dogma from a Roman Catholic perspective
- Dogma (film), a 1999 film by Kevin Smith
- Dogma (studio), a Japanese adult video company
- DOGMA (Developing Ontology-Grounded Methods and Applications), a computer science research project
- Dogme 95 or simply Dogme or Dogma, a manifesto about filmmaking aesthetics
- The Dogma, an Italian metal band
- Dogma (Tall Dwarfs album)
- Dogma: Music from the Motion Picture, a soundtrack album from the 1999 film
- "Dogma", a song by Marilyn Manson from Portrait of an American Family
- "Dogma", a spoken-word track by KMFDM from Xtort
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dogma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.