From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Domingos Paes (16th century) was a Portuguese traveller who visited the Vijayanagara Empire around the year 1520. His account of the capital Vijayanagara (Hampi) is the most detailed of all historic descriptions of this ancient city.
- Robert Sewell, Fernão Nunes, Domingos Paes, "A forgotten empire: Vijayanagar; a contribution to the history of India" (includes a translation of the Chronica dos reis de Bisnaga pf Domingos Paes (ca 1520) and Fernão Nunes _ca 1535 , Adamant Media Corporation, 1982, ISB43925889
- Radhakamal Mukerjee, "A history of Indian civilization", Hind Kitabs, 1958 (refer to Paes)
- H. V. Sreenivasa Murthy, R. Ramakrishnan, A history of Karnataka, from the earliest times to the present day, S. Chand, 1977
- Works by Domingos Paes at Project Gutenberg
- Lua error in Module:Internet_Archive at line 573: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
|This Portugal biographical article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|