From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
(Redirected from ETE)
|Look up ete, -ete, été, or -eté in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ete may refer to:
- Ete, Hungary (a village)
- Ete (cyclist) (born 1970), former German professional road bicycle racer
- Moana Ete (born 1989), New Zealand singer
ETE, the acronym, may refer to:
- estimated time enroute or estimated time elapsed
- ETE (tokamak) Experimento Tokamak Esférico, a Spherical Tokamak Experiment by the Laboratório Avançado de Plasma, Brazil.
ETE may also refer to:
- the trading symbol of the National Bank of Greece on the Athens Stock Exchange
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ete.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.