From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Elima or Elimä may refer to:
- Aphnaeus elima, species of lycaenid or blue butterfly found in Asia
- Kurt Elimä (born 1939), Swedish ski jumper who competed from 1963 to 1966
- Olivier Elima (born 1983), rugby league player for Catalans Dragons club in the European Super League competition
- TC Elima, football club from DR Congo
- Elimäki, former municipality of Finland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.