|Products||Shoes, handbags and accessories|
Endless.com was an American electronic commerce (e-commerce) site owned by Amazon.com, focused exclusively on shoes and accessories. Amazon closed Endless.com on September 27, 2012 and directed its customers to Amazon.com/Fashion.
Endless.com was created in December 2006 by Amazon.com, as their first separate e-commerce brand. Shoes are considered one of the fastest growing retail segments. In order to take advantage of the expansion of this new business category, a mirror website for Japan market, named Javari (javari.jp), was created in March 2009.
- Poland, Steve (5 January 2007). "Amazon.com launches independent Endless.com". techcrunch.com. Retrieved 2009-09-07.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Barr, Alistair (September 19, 2012). "Amazon.com Inc is closing its fashion website endless.com as the world's largest Internet retailer focuses on a new, upgraded apparel and accessories section of its main website". Reuters. Retrieved September 21, 2013.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Stimpert, Desiree. "Endless Shoes". About.com. Retrieved 2009-09-07.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles> Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "review" defined multiple times with different content
- FT.com, Amazon launches accessories brand in Japan, Financial Times, March 23, 2009
- McCarthy, Caroline (July 22, 2009). "Amazon to snap up Zappos". CNet News. Retrieved July 24, 2009.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
|This article about an internet company of the United States is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|