From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up endurance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Endurance (or stamina) is the act of sustaining prolonged stressful effort.
Endurance may also refer to one of the following:
- Endurance (TV series), an American Survivor-style reality TV show for teens
- Endurance (Japanese TV series), a 1980s Japanese TV game show for students
- Endurance (Star Wars), a fleet carrier in the Star Wars universe
- Endurance: Shackleton's Incredible Voyage, a 1959 book written by Alfred Lansing about the Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition
- The Endurance: Shackleton's Legendary Antarctic Expedition, a documentary film about the Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition
- Endurance (film), a 1999 film directed by Leslie Woodhead and Bud Greenspan
- Jacques Jams Vol 1: Endurance, a mixtape by the band Chester French
- Endurance (1912 ship), Ernest Shackleton's Antarctica vessel
- ENDURANCE, NASA's Environmentally Non-Disturbing Under-ice Robotic ANtarctiC Explorer
- HMS Endurance (1967), a British Royal Navy ice patrol vessel which played a part in the Falklands War
- HMS Endurance (A171), a 1991 Royal Navy Antarctic-class 1A1 icebreaker
- RSS Endurance, either of two ships of the Singapore Navy
- Endurance, a NASA starship in the 2014 Christopher Nolan film Interstellar
- Other uses
- Endurance (philosophy), a philosophical theory of persistence and identity
- Endurance (crater), a Martian landmark visited by the rover Opportunity
- Combat endurance
- Endurance (aircraft), the maximum length of time an aircraft can stay in flight
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Endurance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.