From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up England in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
England is a country that is part of the United Kingdom.
England may also refer to:
- Kingdom of England, a state from the 10th century to 1707
- National sports teams of England
- England (British postage stamps)
- England (surname)
- England (band)
- "England", a song by Justin Hawkins
- "England", a song by Great Big Sea from the 2008 album Fortune's Favour
- "England", a song by The National from the 2010 album High Violet
- Terminology of the British Isles
- United Kingdom
- Great Britain
- New England
- Britain (disambiguation)
- English (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "England"
- All pages with titles containing England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title England.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.