Estonia–Germany relations are foreign relations between the Estonia and Germany. Germany first recognised Estonia's independence on 9 July 1921. Both countries re-established diplomatic relations on 28 August 1991.
Estonia has an embassy in Berlin and 5 honorary consulates (in Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Kiel, Ludwigsburg and Munich). Germany has an embassy in Tallinn. Both countries are full members of NATO and of the European Union.
- Foreign relations of Estonia
- Foreign relations of Germany
- Baltic Germans
- Baltic knighthoods
- List of Baltic Germans
- Deutsch-Baltische Gesellschaft
- Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs about relations with Germany
- Estonian embassy in Berlin
- German Federal Foreign Office about relations with Estonia
- German embassy in Tallinn (in Estonian and German only)
|This article about foreign relations is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|