|Expo Channel logo|
|Owned by||Direct Group Pty Ltd|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV)
16:9 272p (Live stream)
|Slogan||A World on Show|
|Optus C1, free to air||Transponder 2|
|Optus Television||Channel 177|
|Expo Channel Live||expochannel.com.au|
|Telstra T-Box||Channel 921|
In 2002, Optus TV launched Expo Channel on its cable television platform. Today, the channel is broadcast 24 hours a day on the major Australian subscription television platforms, as well as Freeview in some areas.
Most Australian pay television services carry Expo Channel as part of their basic subscription package. These services include Foxtel, Austar and Optus TV. The trial datacasting service Digital Forty Four in Sydney carried the channel free-to-air, as well as via the Optus C1 satellite. Freeview channels Prime and GWN also air overnight blocks from Expo Channel. In addition, the company's website broadcasts a live video stream of the channel.
- TVSN - Expo's sister home shopping channel.
- Shopping channels - A list of home shopping channels worldwide.
- Digital Forty Four
- "Innovations - About Us".<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Direct Group - About Expo Channel".<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Digital Forty Four - Service List".<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "SatcoDX Satellite Information - Expo Channel listed as free to air".<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>