|Fiat Professional logo|
|Società per azioni|
|Predecessor||Fiat Veicoli Commerciali|
|Founded||17 April 2007|
|Products||Light commercial vehicles|
|Owner||Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV|
|Parent||FCA Italy S.p.A.|
Fiat Professional is the brand name and subsidiary for FCA Italy's (formerly Fiat Group Automobiles) light commercial vehicles and their passenger variants. It was launched on 17 April 2007 and replaced the Fiat Veicoli Commerciali division. Fiat Professional is only present in the EMEA and Asia-Pacific regions; the Fiat Automobiles brand is used in the Latin America region. Since 2013, certain Fiat Professional models are reengineered and marketed by Chrysler (FCA US) for the NAFTA region under the Ram Trucks brand.
- Fiat Panda Van
- Fiat Punto Van
The Fiat Punto Van is a panel van version of Fiat's supermini.
- Fiat Fiorino
Fiorino is the model name that Italian car maker Fiat gives to the van derivatives of its superminis. The Fiorino has the largest cargo capacity of its class. Its MPV version is sold as Fiat Qubo, under the Fiat brand. The design and investment for this model were shared with PSA Peugeot Citroën whose brands Peugeot and Citroën sell their own version of this model
- Fiat Doblò
The Fiat Doblò is a panel van and leisure activity vehicle produced in two generations since 2001. It was first unveiled at the Paris Motor Show in 2000.Opel then launched a rebadged version, named the Combo.
- Fiat Scudo
The Fiat Scudo is an intermediate sized van produced at the joint venture Sevel Nord factory; now in its second generation, it was first introduced in 1994. It is known to be a rebadged Citroën Jumpy.
- Fiat Ducato
The Fiat Ducato is a large van produced at the joint venture Sevel factories in Italy and Brazil, and since 2008 also under licence in Elabuga (Russia) by Russian automobile company Sollers JSC (formerly Severstal Auto).
- Fiat Strada
- Fiat Fullback
The Fiat Fullback is a medium pickup, which is a rebadged version of Mitsubishi Triton's fifth generation. It is produced in Thailand through joint venture of FCA and Mitsubishi Motors since 2016 and exported to Europe and Middle East.
- Ram Trucks: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles light commercial vehicle brand in North America.
- 2014 Annual Report (PDF), Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, retrieved 13 March 2015<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- ""Fiat Professional" is the new brand name for Fiat Light Commercial Vehicles". fiatcommercialvehicles.co.za. Archived from the original on August 28, 2007. Retrieved 2010-03-30. Unknown parameter
|deadurl=ignored (help)<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- La production des petits utilitaires communs du groupe PSA et de Fiat a débuté officiellement ce mercredi 3 octobre. Article on worldscoop site (in French), dated 4 October 2007, last access on 29 October 2015
- Fiat Professional official website
- Fiat Professional official UK website
- "Fiat Auto Press article" (accessed May 1, 2007).
|« previous — Fiat Automobiles S.p.A. car timeline, European market, 1980s–present|
|City car||126||Cinquecento||Seicento / 600|
|Panda I||Panda II||Panda III|
|Subcompact car||Hatch||127||Uno||Punto I||Punto II|
|Palio||Grande Punto||Punto Evo||Punto|
|Compact car||Hatchback||Ritmo||Tipo||Bravo I / Brava||Stilo||Bravo II||Tipo|
|Midsize car||132||Argenta||Croma I||Croma II|
|Cabriolet||Ritmo Cabrio||Punto Cabrio||500C|
|LCV/LAV||Fiorino I||Fiorino II||Fiorino III / Qubo|
|Doblò I||Doblò II|
|Large MPV||Ulysse I||Ulysse II|
|Van||Daily||Scudo I||Scudo II|
|Ducato I||Ducato II||Ducato III|