Fish River Seaplane Base
|Fish River Seaplane Base|
|IATA: none – ICAO: none – FAA LID: 5AL|
|Owner||Stephen M. Albers|
|Elevation AMSL||3 ft / 1 m|
|Coordinates||Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
Fish River Seaplane Base (FAA LID: 5AL) is a public-use seaplane base on Fish River in Baldwin County, Alabama, United States. The facility is located nine nautical miles (10 mi, 17 km) southeast of the central business district of Fairhope, Alabama. It has one seaplane landing area designated 16W/34W which measures 4,395 by 200 feet (1,340 x 61 m).
- H. L. Sonny Callahan Airport (Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.)
- List of airports in Alabama
- FAA Airport Master Record for 5AL ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 25 August 2011.
- Aerial image as of 16 February 1997 from USGS The National Map
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about an airport in Alabama is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|