From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up gab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gab or GAB may refer to:
- Gáb, a cuneiform sign
- Gab (social network), an online social networking and microblogging service
- "Gab" (song), an Occitan boasting song of the Middle Ages
- Gab, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province
- Gabri language
- Government Accountability Board, a defunct (since 2016) Wisconsin political regulatory institution
- Great Artesian Basin, in Australia
- Games and Amusements Board, a Philippine sports and gambling regulatory government agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.