From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up galley in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A galley is a ship primarily powered by multiple sets of oars.
Galley may also refer to:
- Galley (kitchen), the kitchen of a ship or an airplane
- Galley (surname)
- Galley (heraldry) or lymphad, a charge
- Galley proof, a preliminary version of a publication
- birlinn or long-fhada, a ship of medieval Scotland
- Galija, a Serbian rock band
- galley slave, a slave rowing in a galley
- NetGalley, a web site aimed towards the distribution of digital galley proofs of books
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Galley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.