Joint Staff of Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution
|Joint Staff of Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution
ستاد مشترک سپاه پاسداران انقلاب اسلامی
Seal of the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution
|Commander-in-Chief||M. General Jafari|
|Chief of staff||25px B. General Hejazi|
Joint Staff of Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution (Persian: ستاد مشترک سپاه پاسداران انقلاب اسلامی), formerly called General Staff (Persian: ستاد کل), is the chief of staff of the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution with an aim to coordinate its military branches; and responsible for organization, support, and supervision of all executive affairs within the military. The office was originally created in late 1984 and is currently headed by Brigadier General Mohammad Hejazi.
The officeholder is appointed by the IRGC's Commander-in-Chief.
General Provost of IRGC is a subdivision to the Joint Staff.
- General Staff of Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Joint Staff of Islamic Republic of Iran Army
- Cordesman, Anthony H. (1999), Iran's Military Forces in Transition: Conventional Threats and Weapons of Mass Destruction, Greenwood Publishing Group, p. 35, ISBN 0275965295
- Sinkaya, Bayram (2015), The Revolutionary Guards in Iranian Politics: Elites and Shifting Relations, Routledge, p. 53, ISBN 1317525647
- Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), Iran Watch, retrieved 28 December 2015
|This article related to the military of Iran is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|