Under German law, the registered design (German: eingetragenes Design), formerly called Geschmacksmuster ("aesthetic model"), is a form of intellectual property that extends industrial design rights over the visual design of objects that is not purely utilitarian. The term of a Geschmacksmuster is twenty-five years (§ 27 (2) GeschmMG), as it is for a community design.
- Design patent
- Deutsches Patent- und Markenamt (German Patent and Trade Mark Office)
- EU Directive on the legal protection of designs
- Gebrauchsmuster (German utility model)
- Trade dress
- ""Registered design" - an established IP right under a new name". dpma.de. Deutsches Patent- und Markenamt (DPMA) (German Patent and Trade Mark Office). January 2, 2014. Retrieved March 1, 2014.
- Designs at the Deutsches Patent- und Markenamt (German Patent and Trade Mark Office)
- (German) Deutsches Geschmacksmustergesetz (German Design Patent Law)
|This article about German law is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|