Guangzhou Nanfang International School
Guangzhou Nanfang International School (GNIS; simplified Chinese: 广州南方国际学校; traditional Chinese: 廣州南方國際學校; pinyin: Guǎngzhōu Nánfāng Guójì Xuéxiào "Southern Guangzhou International School") is an international school on the property of the South Industrial Park (工业园南), in Longdong (龙洞) area of Tianhe District, Guangzhou. The school serves ages 2.5 through 17, in early years through secondary levels.
The school admits non-Mainland Chinese foreign students. Mainland Chinese students are eligible to attend if they have permanent residency in a country outside of Mainland China.
The school opened in 2003 as the Guangzhou Nanhu International School (广州南湖国际学校; 廣州南湖國際學校; Guǎngzhōu Nánhú Guójì Xuéxiào "Guangzhou South Lake International School"). Originally it was located in Baiyun District. In 2008 it moved into a facility in central Tianhe. In 2014 the school moved into its current campus in Longdong and changed its name to its current one.
- "Contact Us." Guangzhou Nanfang International School. Retrieved on September 28, 2015. "ADD: No.1 South Industrial Park, Yinglong Rd, Longdong, Tianhe District, Guangzhou 地址：广州市天河区龙洞迎龙路龙山工业园南一号 PC：510520" - Card for taxi drivers stating name and address in Chinese
- "GNIS Academics." Guangzhou Nanfang International School. Retrieved on September 28, 2015.
- "About." Guangzhou Nanfang International School. Retrieved on September 28, 2015.
- Home page (Archive). Guangzhou Nanhu International School. January 6, 2006. Retrieved on September 28, 2015.
- "Message from the President of the Board." Guangzhou Nanfang International School. Retrieved on September 28, 2015.
|This People's Republic of China school-related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|