Sebat Bet Gurage language
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
(Redirected from Gumer language)
|Sebat Bet Gurage|
|Region||West Gurage region|
|unknown (undated figure of 440,000)|
- Chaha (Cheha) is spoken in Cheha woreda, and is the best studied of these dialects;
- Ezha (Eza, Izha) is spoken in Ezhana Wolene woreda,
- Muher is spoken in the mountains north of Cheha and Ezhaha Wolene,
- Gura is spoken in Goro woreda,
- Gumer language (Gwemarra, Gʷəmarə), spoken in Gumer woreda
- Inor (Enemor), spoken in Enemorina Eaner woreda
- Leslau, Wolf. 1997. "Chaha (Gurage) Phonology" in Kaye, Alan S. (ed.): Phonologies of Asia and Africa 1. Winona Lake: Eisenbrauns. pp. 373–397.
- Rose, Sharon. 2007. "Chaha (Gurage) Morphology" in Kaye, Alan D. (ed.): Morphologies of Africa and Asia 1. Winona Lake: Eisenbrauns. pp. 403–427.
|This Ethiopia-related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|
|This Afroasiatic languages-related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|