May 15, 1944 |
Gunilla Hutton (May 15, 1944) is a Swedish-born American actress and singer, perhaps most notable for her roles as the second Billie Jo Bradley (1965–66) on Petticoat Junction (1963-70) and as a regular cast member in the television series Hee Haw until 1992.
Hutton attended Arlington Heights High School in Fort Worth, Texas. Hutton has also appeared on such game shows as Match Game, Password, and Family Feud. She was also known to have had an affair with Nat King Cole toward the end of his life.
- You Can Say the Prettiest Things Sometimes / The Greatest Story Never Told -- Dial 1015 -- 1972
- Chowchilla Dust / We've Got Old Fashioned Love -- Green Mountain 415 -- 1973
- You're Gonna Get Loved / See The Lady Cryin' -- ABC/Dot 17525 -- October 1974
- Cody / The End of Our Love Song -- ABC/Dot 17548 -- April 1975
- "Oh-so-dumb Blonde Image Is Strictly For Television". The Telegraph. 21 December 1974. Retrieved 24 December 2010.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Hee Haw's Dumb Blonde is Serious About Her Job". Windsor Star. 5 August 1978. Retrieved 24 December 2010.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|