Harvest moon (disambiguation)
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up harvest moon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A harvest moon is the full moon that appears nearest to the autumnal equinox on respective hemisphere of the Earth.
Harvest moon may also refer to:
- Mid-Autumn Festival, also known as the Harvest Moon Festival
- Harvest Moon (album), a 1992 album by Neil Young, or the title track
- "Harvest Moon", a song by Blue Öyster Cult from the 1998 album Heaven Forbid
- Harvest Moon, a 2013 album by 2Yoon
- Story of Seasons, a series of farm simulation video games formerly called Harvest Moon in the West and known as Bokujō Monogatari in Japan
- Harvest Moon Benefit Festival was an annual concert series in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Harvest Moon, a variety of Blue Moon (beer)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Harvest moon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.