Heneage Finch, 2nd Earl of Aylesford
He was the son and heir of Heneage Finch, 1st Earl of Aylesford (d.1719).
Marriage and progeny
He married Mary Fisher (1690- 28 May 1740) , daughter and heiress of Sir Clement Fisher, 3rd Baronet (d.1729) of Packington Hall, Great Packington, Warwickshire, by his wife Ann Jennens. They had progeny including:
- Heneage Finch, 3rd Earl of Aylesford, eldest son and heir.
- Frances Finch (d.1761), married in 1741 William Courtenay, de jure 7th Earl of Devon, 1st Viscount Courtenay (1710–1762) of Powderham Castle, Devon.
- Dictionary of National Biography, Finch, Heneage, first Earl of Aylesford (1647?–1719), by E. T. Bradley. Published 1889.
- Debrett's Peerage, 1968, p.102
- Victoria County History, Great Packington, Warks
- Vivian, Heralds' Visitations of Devon, 1895, p.249
|Parliament of England|
Title last held bySir Robert Marsham
Sir Thomas Roberts
|Member of Parliament for Maidstone
With: Thomas Bliss
Sir Thomas Culpeper
|Parliament of Great Britain|
Sir Richard Onslow
Sir William Scawen
|Member of Parliament for Surrey
With: Sir Francis Vincent 1710–1713
Sir Richard Onslow 1713–1715
Thomas Onslow 1715–1717
Denzil Onslow 1717–1719
|Master of the Jewel Office
|This biography of an earl in the peerage of Great Britain is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|
|This article about a Member of the Parliament of England (up to 1707) is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|
|This article about a Member of the Parliament of Great Britain (1707–1800) representing an English constituency is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|