Holy water (disambiguation)
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up holy water in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Holy water is water that has been blessed in a religious ceremony. See also:
Holy water may also refer to:
- Holy Water (Wendy Oldfield album), 2002
- Holy Water (Bad Company album), 1990
- "Holy Water" (Big & Rich song), 2004
- "Holy Water" (The Triffids song), 1988
- "Holy Water" (WhoCares song), song of musical project WhoCares, part of the 2-track single release "Out of My Mind / Holy Water"
- "Holy Water", a song by Soundgarden from Badmotorfinger
- "Holy Water", a song by the Tom Tom Club from The Good, the Bad, and the Funky
- Holy Water (film), 2009
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holy water.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.