Imperial Service College
The Imperial Service College (ISC) was an English independent school based in Windsor.
During the 1950s part of the site was the home of The Royal Horse Guards Light Aid Detachment Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (LAD REME RHG) while Kipling Memorial Building (1939) was used by the local corporation (RBNW).
The area is now being redeveloped as offices.
- Colonel John L. Collard, MC, Order of the Star of Nepal, Nepalese Burma Medal
- Lt. Colonel Charles J. Boulter, MC, O.B.E.
- Air Vice-Marshal Sir Laurence Sinclair, GC
- Group Captain Randolph Stuart Mills DFC
- Sir John Gorman, MC
- Wing Commander Clive Beadon, DFC, Burma Star
- Sir Richard Williams, KBE, CB, DSO: the only Australian to command the RAAF Wing in the field in World War I and the first Australian to become an Air Marshal
- Group Captain Peter Erskine Vaughan-Fowler, CVO, DSO, DFC and bar, AFC, Croix de Guere, Legion d' Honneur
This article does not cite any sources. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)