Income tax threshold
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|An aspect of fiscal policy|
- Personal allowance in the UK, which was £9,440 in 2013-14 and £10,000 in 2014-15, the highest in the G7.
- Basic allowance in Germany, which was €8,004 in 2012.
- Income tax threshold in France, which was €6,088 in 2012.
- Sum of the standard deduction and personal exemption in the US, which was $9,750 in 2012 for a single person.
- Basic personal amount in Canada, which was C$10,822 in 2012.
- Tax-free threshold in Australia, which was A$18,200 in 2012-13.
- Tax-free threshold in Greece, which was €9,545 in 2016.
- Tax-free threshold in Poland, which was €736 in 2013 (equivalent to $1,007). 
- Minimum wage in Israel, which was ₪ 4,700 in 2012 (equivalent to $1,334).[dubious ]
- Personal Allowance
- Personal tax allowance to rise to £9,440
- Income tax threshold set to rise
- "Low Income/Simple Living as War Tax Resistance". NWTRCC.
- Indexation adjustment for personal income tax and benefit amounts
- What is the tax-free threshold?
- Individual income tax rates
- "Tax-free threshold could be scrapped".
- "Kwota wolna od podatku w 2013 r.".