Janet Celesta Lowe is an American author, university lecturer and business writer.
Lowe is originally from Santa Fe, New Mexico. She worked as production assistant or producer for several television stations, usually in their news departments. She then positioned herself as a marketing resource for television stations, preparing regular newsletters, providing web pages and web content, and holding workshops for station workers.
Lowe formerly was business editor of the San Diego Tribune and editor of the San Diego Daily Transcript. She has been published in Newsweek, Los Angeles Times, Dallas Morning News, San Jose Mercury News, Modern Maturity and other national magazines. She specializes in writing books about business leaders.
- 1998: Bill Gates Speaks: Insights from the World's Greatest Entrepreneur
- 1999: Ted Turner Speaks: Insights from the World's Greatest Maverick
- 2001: Oprah Winfrey Speaks: Insights from the World's Most Influential Voice
- 2007: Warren Buffett Speaks: Wit and Wisdom from the World's Greatest Investor
- 2009: Google Speaks: Secrets of the World's Greatest Billionaire Entrepreneurs, Sergey Brin and Larry Page
- 1996: Value investing Made Easy
- 2003: Damn Right! Behind the Scenes with Berkshire Hathaway Billionaire Charlie Munger
- Including KVII in Amarillo, Texas; KREM in Spokane, Washington; KTAB in Abilene, Texas; and KTVT in Fort Worth, Texas (from her website)
- http://www.janetsnews.com Official Janet Lowe website, accessed 29 November 2009
- http://magazine.unlv.edu/Issues/Fall04/janetLowe.html magazine.unlv.edu article
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|