Jayme de Almeida
|Full name||Jayme de Almeida Filho|
|Date of birth||14 July 1957|
|Place of birth||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Jayme de Almeida Filho (born 17 March 1953), known as Jayme de Almeida, is a Brazilian retired footballer who played as a Defender, and currently a professional football manager, who is the current assistant coach at Flamengo.
Born in Rio de Janeiro and son of ex-player and coach of the Flamengo Jaime de Almeida. He defended the club between 1973 and 1977. The ex-defender ran 198 rounds, having scored three goals. After played by São Paulo, where he played 55 matches, having been champion paulista. In 1980, had a pass through Sport, arriving during the Campeonato Pernambucano and assessed by state champion that year. Played, still, the Guarani. He served the Brazil national football team in 1976.
He assumed the post of technical assistant of Vanderlei Luxemburgo in October 2010. and with the fall of the then coach, commanded interim time in games of has assumed interim time in games of Taça Guanabara that year.
- Campeonato Carioca: 1974
- São Paulo
- Campeonato Paulista: 1980
- Desportiva Ferroviária
- Campeonato Capixaba: 1992
- Jaime de Almeida; Terceiro Tempo. Retrieved on 20 April 2015 (Portuguese)
- "Fla não deve anunciar técnico rapidamente; auxiliar pode permanecer" (in português). Terra Networks. 2013-09-20. Retrieved 2015-04-20.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Antes de clássico, Flamengo efetiva Jayme de Almeida até fim do ano" (in português). Terra Networks. 2013-09-25. Retrieved 2015-04-20.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>